CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

oh brother

today is my sister's birthday.
and kristina's birthday too.
happy birthday to everyone
(who has their birthday today)!

as every other kid out there
my sister never gets tired of Jollibee
which is just a few steps away from our place.
she had a party today.
too bad i wasn't there.
i guess that's why it's special.
cause i'm not there. haha :P

i always wanted a younger brother.
i guess that's just how things work.
we ask for what we don't have and when we do,
sometimes we want to exchange them for something else.
just like how you do it with items
in the department store within 7 days of purchase.
it's not that i want to exchange my sister.
i did ask for a sister anyway.
i just want a brother preferably an older one
but a younger one is just as fine.
before my younger sister was conceived,
my mom had a bad pregnancy and the baby was
supposed to be a younger brother!!!!
he was supposed to be named Reggienald.
if he lived to see the world,
i guess he would be in his fourth grade at present.
oh well. he didn't live
to be my little knight in shining armor for a reason.
whatever that may be, i dunno.
but i'm happy with my sister.
we used to dress her up like a guy when she was younger
and we usually thought of bringing her to the navy
when she gets older as a joke.
now that she's in her second grade,
she a really girly - girl and the traditional barber's cut
i went through was not as long for her.
i think we're opposites.
she tries to be me but she can't
since she is naturally a girly-girl.
she can't help but look in the mirror and comb
her hair and stick all the clips and ponytails
she can find.
she likes being thin and she is very hyper
when ironically, she has asthma.
she's great really.

i had a dream last monday of a younger brother.
it's my second dream with a younger brother
involved and i really like my brother in the dream.
in my dream, he was supposed to give a blood sample
to a med tech. very weirdly, the med tech
was in a hawaiian costume with the pompoms and the garlands.
my brother was really scared (just like my sister when her name
was supposed to mean brave. haha)
and he kept hiding behind my back.
i hugged him and then gently gave his hand to the hula girl.
the end. haha

it's my sister's birthday and i want a brother.
mean me.

happy birthday Gill! :D

1 comments:

Jasmine said...

Happy Birthday Gill!!!

Gigi == mean.

Haha... I want a brother too. Nasa same situation tayo. =))

 
iba na naman